Join us for an exhilarating Sunday Afternoon Cruise on Zen Dog!
COVID 19 Update
Sadly we’re not now running these trips in 2021 – social distancing rules won’t allow us to keep groups from 2 or more households separate and safe. We ARE running our charter trips which work out about the same price for a single family/social bubble of 8 people – more details here
£65 per person
You can book 1-8 places for dates in June, July & August this year. We can be flexible on dates so please call if you have a particular Sunday in mind.
Book now and you can cancel up to 24 hours before in the current crisis!
Perfect for a special birthday, celebration or just a fun day out, our trips combine an exhilarating cruise on board Zen Dog our luxury motor yacht then your choice of lunch stop.
We start in Lymington Yacht Haven where there’s free parking and great facilities. Depending on weather, we’ll aim to visit Hurst Castle, The Needles and Alum Bay. There will be an opportunity for everyone to take the helm and plenty of photo opportunities. After lunch, we cruise back to Lymington Yacht Haven.
Lunch stop choice:
- The Hut in Colwell Bay, just West of Yarmouth, is the Solent’s answer to a Caribbean Beach Bar with a bit of Ibiza thrown in. The music (often from a live DJ) is loud, the guests are loud, the food is great and the view is even better. It is our favourite place. We can drop you off – The Hut will collect you from Zen Dog in their small RIB boats and drop you off on the beach. You must book your table (book for 2.45pm) and you or your shoes might get wet – leave the Gucci loafers at home!
- Yarmouth is a beautiful and historic small town on the north west end of the Isle of Wight. It is full of interesting shops plus lots of great restaurants, cafes and bars. You’ll have at least 2 hours ashore. Click Here for the Yarmouth page on VisitIsleOfWight.co.uk. We recommend The George Hotel and Beach Club and Off The Rails, a great cafe in the old railway station.
The format is:
- 12.30 Meet on Zen Dog for a safety briefing from our professional skipper.
- 12.45pm Depart Lymington Yacht Haven for an exhilarating cruise in the Western Solent.
- 2.15pm Guests booked for lunch at The Hut can transfer to The Hut’s ferry RIB boats for a 2 minute trip to the beach in front of the restaurant subject to weather. This is at the skipper’s discretion – if conditions are too rough or windy, we’ll go into Yarmouth and The Hut will organise a transfer to and from in their cool, ancient restored Land Rover. If we have no guests for Yarmouth, we’ll anchor and wait.
- 230pm If we have guests wanting to go into Yarmouth, we’ll aim to moor up in the harbour by 230pm. Guests are free to explore Yarmouth and have lunch in one of the many excellent eateries (please book your tables for 2.45m).
- 4.15pm Leave Yarmouth on Zen Dog. If necessary, we will collect guests from The Hut at 4.45pm.
- 5.30pm-6.00pm Arrive back in Lymington Yacht Haven
Tea & Coffee will be supplied. No other catering is included.
We will be running Sunday Lunch Trips in June, July, August and September – subject to weather (and lockdown restrictions)
How to Book
Please complete the booking form and make payment. We use Stripe.com to process credit card payments. We’ll take the full amount owed now but rest assured we will refund you if the trip is cancelled due to bad weather or circumstances beyond our control (such as continued social distancing requirements). Also, you can cancel up to 24 hours before the trip for a full refund. You will receive a confirmation email with joining instructions as soon as the payment is processed.
You’ll receive an email confirmation and joining instructions. If the trip is a gift, we can post you a personalised certificate in a Zen Dog greeting card. Boat trips are very weather dependent so if we can’t make the trip on your chosen day, you’ll be able to rebook. If you can’t rebook we’ll happily refund your money.